How to enter the school profile
We recognise that some information can be difficult to get hold of. In the meantime you can submit a partial profile and submit the missing information later on. However you will need the number of students on roll to start analysing. Entering the information on this page gives you lots of variables, which will make your data analysis much more interesting. If you notice an error on your school’s profile, please contact me (Katie) and I’ll amend it for you.
Instructions for entering your school’s profile information:
- The total number of pupils in each year group registered at the school at the beginning of the academic year. We will use this same figure throughout even if the number on roll does change.
- The percentage of children in receipt of free school meals.
- The number of teachers and teacher assistants at the school at the beginning of the school year.
- Average age of school buildings in years. Be sure to enter the average age of buildings not the year built. An approximate figure will suffice for older and more complex schools.
- Percentage of children in broad ethnic groups. this data will be used to help describe populations rather than comparative analysis by schools.